Thursday, September 10, 2009

Green Valley Road Neighborhood

The Green Valley Rd. is really a linear neighborhood. And, when our neighborhood faces significant change we act together in the best interest of our community to preserve the rural agricultural area that we are. And, indeed, we have been designated as such by King County.

Please comment to this blog your name, phone and email address if you wish to help in the current effort. I will keep all information private except to those who enter the list and live in our area.

See you on Monday, Sept. 14th at 6:30 PM at the FLOOD Meeting to be held at Flaming Geyser State Park.

If you send a note I will publish it with your name if you put your name in it. To send me your contact information...do that by just putting that in the comment section and I will not publish that.

Questions: Call me 253-735-4210. We will ask for community leader soon so you can call others. Let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment